We are an online organization of authors from various disciplines, with particular interest in business management, leadership, and related areas. Panmore.com is a curated online publishing platform.
Panmore Institute was founded in 2012 with the aim of facilitating knowledge-sharing. Panmore now engages authors from various practices and organizations around the world. In late 2016, the Institute transitioned from a click-and-mortar organization to a purely online network.
Our vision is to be a leading global network of authors in various disciplines, to provide useful information for organizational decision makers around the world.
Our mission is to be a leading platform for sharing insightful research and expert opinions to help decision makers address challenges and opportunities they encounter in their respective organizational contexts.
- We advocate healthy exchanges of meaningful and useful ideas.
- We believe in knowledge-sharing to empower people to make better decisions in their lives.
- We believe in knowledge-sharing to support the development of organizations, including businesses and governments.
Our Publishing Process
- Authors submit their works to our central portal.*
- These works are screened and may be accepted or rejected, based on quality of content, relevance and usefulness to decision-makers, and overall value to our audiences.
- The articles go through quality control, where editors and proofreaders process each work based on Panmore Institute’s standards and writing conventions.
- The articles are published.
- Authors are encouraged but not required to provide regular updates to the contents of their articles to ensure relevance to current theories, policies and strategies, and relevance to current industry and organizational conditions.
*We currently accept authors by invitation and referral only.
If you wish to contact us, kindly send an email to [email protected].